About

You are reading the blog of an average kid in a not so average life... Hope you have an average time

Miscellaneous

I LOST MY COUNTER!!!

Leave A Message

Insert tagboard here.
Recommended width is 0px.

Hold on, Let go

Friday, August 27, 2010 1:20 AM


-disclaimer-
Post meant for recreational/releasing stress purposes

Just last month I watched a movie called inception.
And there is a quote which I like a lot it is "Do you dare take a leap of faith?".

These few days I realize I have been asking myself that a lot.
Should I jump? knowing that nothing and no one is going to catch me.
Knowing that there I'm not going to land on a big spongy cushion like i hope i will?
Is it worth it to risk my feelings and time for something that is practically impossible?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hanging from a cliff,
I am holding on to a thread.
The tread is what i call hope,
Hope is what keeps me holding on.
But it is making me weary,
And i am getting sick.
Maybe if i let go,
I can find my solace.


Archives

January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | May 2010 | August 2010 |

Links

Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link |
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically