About

You are reading the blog of an average kid in a not so average life... Hope you have an average time

Miscellaneous

I LOST MY COUNTER!!!

Leave A Message

Insert tagboard here.
Recommended width is 0px.

Orchard Raped

Sunday, February 7, 2010 2:24 PM

Dear Diary,
I got raped by Orchard Road yesterday.
After 12333567890 years of not shopping, yesterday I DID IT.

I won't disclose what i bought.

BUT THESE ARE THE THINGS I WANNA BUY:

1. Diesel Cardigan spotted at Paragon: 250 friggin bucks.
2. Diesel BLACK WHITE BAGPACK: 240.
3. Replay Plain White Shoes spotted at Paragon: 150 bucks.
4. Red G-Star specs spotted at Paragon: Price Unknown.
5. Black & White G-Star shoes at PARAGON: Price Unknown.
6. 2K Shirt(On it says 61% human 39% sausage, with a walking wiener.)SPOTTED AT ION: 70 bucks.
7. A|X belt/wallet spotted at ION.
8. Oh, and now I really want a pair of True Religion jeans.


Ok, that's bout it.
I can't be bothered to find the pictures.. but omg i really want them lah.

BYE.

Archives

January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | May 2010 | August 2010 |

Links

Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link |
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically