About

You are reading the blog of an average kid in a not so average life... Hope you have an average time

Miscellaneous

I LOST MY COUNTER!!!

Leave A Message

Insert tagboard here.
Recommended width is 0px.

MATH TEST RAPED

Monday, February 8, 2010 8:10 PM


Dear Diary,
Today, Miss Tong was skipping into class... EI OUR CLASS GOT THE BEST SCORE FOR MATH AMONG ALL HER OTHER CLASSES.

But not me...
BUT WTF I'M FRIKKIN HAPPY I DIDN'T FAIL.
28/40 (27.5/40, round up. don't be petty)

YEAH MANNN. And all my friends didn't fair that badly so meh.
But I'm gonna have a Geog test tomorrow so I'm gonna study.

Cya :D

Archives

January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | May 2010 | August 2010 |

Links

Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link |
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically