About

You are reading the blog of an average kid in a not so average life... Hope you have an average time

Miscellaneous

I LOST MY COUNTER!!!

Leave A Message

Insert tagboard here.
Recommended width is 0px.

Fame

Friday, February 5, 2010 9:27 PM

Dear Diary,
I think I failed my math test.
The questions were so hard I couldn't do half.
And my roommate is a savage BEAST!
So me, him, and another friend were like hanging around after dinner...
Then they saw this notice board with the Boarding School's council members on it.
And one of the photo had a girl with big boobs in it...
Him being the dumbass he is went to stick thumbtacks on her boobs.
Just so happened the girl and her BOYFRIEND WALKED OUT OF THE TOILET.
I don't know what he was doing in the female toilet.
THEN SHE SAW WTFXZ.
And i was sniggering at it so she glared at me... i think she thought i did it.
Then we just ran away ... -.-

BYE :D

Archives

January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | May 2010 | August 2010 |

Links

Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link |
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically