About

You are reading the blog of an average kid in a not so average life... Hope you have an average time

Miscellaneous

I LOST MY COUNTER!!!

Leave A Message

Insert tagboard here.
Recommended width is 0px.

Bulletproof.

Friday, January 29, 2010 12:32 AM

Dear Diary,

A lot of things have been happening recently and way too fast.
It's like I'm sitting on a roller coaster and I can't stop.
These few days I have been constantly asking myself if I can keep up.
I think I can :D:D:D:D
BTW, I think I'm getting angry easier now...
I think I want to slow down, but what if my engine broke down and wouldn't start again?

You know the feeling when you want something REALLY bad?
And then you proceed to beg and whine to your friends and family to get it for you.
One day, your best friend goes up to you and says
"I'VE GOT YOU WHAT YOU WANT!"
"WTFFF... SERIOUSLY DUDE? I LOVE YOU."
"NAH I'M JUST KIDDDDIN."

-.- the feeling sucks shit man.
That's what i felt , just a thousand times painful.
But you wouldn't understand because you're a diary...


There are some things that should be left unsaid


No, I don't understand you at all now... not the tiniest bit.
Never understood you before... nope not the tiniest bit.
And no, you do not have a new life.
You have a new crush.

But I have a new life.
A new life without you.
Right now you really disgust me.
But I wonder if paddlepop will last long in your mouth.
Because corn melted reaaaal fast.

Archives

January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | May 2010 | August 2010 |

Links

Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link |
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically